Cryoskin vs. Cool Sculpting
Cryoskin is the better system for utilizing cryotherapy for slimming and toning.
1) Cryoskin is instant. Coolsculpting takes 12 weeks.
2) Coolsculpting hurts. 88% enjoy Cryoskin like a massage, 12% say it’s bearable (due to cold feeling).
3) Coolsculpting has incidences of “shelving” (fat collecting in other areas due to
the suction) and numbness. Cryoskin adverse effect very low (redness and
4) Coolsculpting charge $600-1000 an applicator. Many need 4 applicators so
$4000 total. You can try Cryoskin for $350 (single treatment) and a 5 pack is $1500.
5) Coolsculpting fat loss in treated areas averages 20%. Cryoskin fat loss in treated areas averages 38%.
6) Most clients lose 1/4 of an inch or more in one treatment. Recommended 3 – 5 treatments depending on health and wellness goals.
7) Gift Certificates are available by calling the office directly at (615) 656-0965. Must be used within 90 days of purchase.
We are currently accepting appointments beginning February 4th. If you would like to get on track and start seeing results instantly with your treatment; you will want to schedule your appointment NOW for Cryoskin. Call (615) 656-0965 or you can go online to www.theslimcomurfreesboro.com to register.
From our website (www.theslimcomurfreesboro.com);
Go to Book Today
*Click on Services.
*Click on Cryoskin Sale.
*Choose single or package of treatments.
*Schedule your first session only if you are buying a package. Bring your calendar to your first appointment and we will help you schedule your remaining appointments.
*If you purchase a package, your appointments will be scheduled once every 14 days.
*Pay online (this reserves your space).
*Arrive at your appointment 10-15 minutes early to complete you paperwork.
*Relax and lose the fat!
Your initial consultation is included in your first treatment.
#summerbody #beachbody #Cryoskin #bodyslimming #bodycontouring #bodysculpting #bodybuilder #loveyourbody #selfcare #professional #knowledgeable #losefat #losinches #instantresults