As soon as you step through our doors, you will enter with
the relaxing surroundings easing your stress,
calm your worries,
and soothe your soul.
We invite you in with all your senses.
Calm music that lifts your spirit, aromatherapy that transports you to fields of ease, and warm lighting that comforts your gaze.
Our sessions are designed especially for you, customized to meet your individual needs. We’ll ask a few questions, and we’ll listen, to get to the root causes of your concerns.
Your Licensed and Certified Professional Team will then detail a tailored plan of action carefully selected from our offerings: perhaps weight loss, skin rejuvenation, slimming, skin care programs and more. . .
Most of our treatments available are NON-INVASIVE; which means that you will experience treatments that do not pierce the skin. We also offer minimally-invasive treatments where we can offset discomfort by providing a topical numbing cream.
ALL treatments DO NOT require the use of anesthesia, no down-time, no surgery, no recovery time . . . JUST RESULTS.
We provide a variety of solutions to body slimming, detoxification, muscle relaxation, joint pain relief, holistic skincare, skin rejuvenation, and more!
**OFFICE PROTOCOL TO KEEP OUR STAFF AND OUR CLIENTS SAFE**
ALL TREATMENTS/SERVICES ARE PRE-PAID, NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Please complete in it’s entirety . . . initial where requested and also type out your name where required and add your signature and date where required. If you are under the age of 18; you will need to have a parent or guardian sign the forms for you.
Please note that this a legally binding agreement.
Office protocol requires:
(1) Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
(2) MASK REQUIRED at all times in our building and in our office. The only exception is if you are receiving a service that requires treatment to the face.
(3) NO illness, exhibiting signs of illness or in contact within anyone or exhibited signs of illness in the past 15 days.
(4) Subjected to temperature checks that are documented in your file.
(5) ALL paperwork for each service must be completed via e-signature and if you have completed this paperwork via regular paper document in the past; you are required to complete it again via e-signature documents.
(6) NO GUEST - you must attend your appointment alone - we will not allow any guests to wait in our building or in our offices. Please have your guest(s) wait in the car or stay at home.
(7) You must go to the bathroom and wash your hands prior to entering our office space. Please make sure you do so before entering our offices.
(8) Late, no-show, cancellation and reschedule policy is listed in the documents and must be adhered to.
(9) ALL digital paperwork must be completed within the time frame it is open and valid online. If you allow the paperwork to expire; you will be charged a $10 fee for resubmission of these forms for completion.
We do not diagnose, treat or prescribe. We offer nutritional information and services to help you cooperate with your doctor or physician in your mutual plan of building better healthcare, skincare, and to reach your health and wellness goals. In the event that you use this information without your doctor's approval, you are prescribing for your self; which is your constitutional right, and do so at your own risk and liability.